Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 17 - Yoga Outside The Studio

Sunday April 3rd was Day 16 for me (I started a day early, on March 19th). I didn't take a class per se...we had a little teachers' gathering that evening and we did a practice together, so that was mine for the day. ;-)

Earlier in the week I had written an email to DQ that said, "So glad to hear we are practicing on Sun. night...that will count towards my 21 day challenge, right? (I had to ask...I haven't missed a day since March 19th. You can definitely tell from the condition of my house, but I am surprisingly relaxed amid the chaos.)"

Actually, my body is telling me to do more Gentle but most of the classes I can fit in right now are Flow. So I'll just try not to get too crazy.

Monday (today) there will be no way to get to the studio so I'll do a home practice. I have a CD all mixed and ready. I do have a harder time concentrating at home...even if I am by myself (rare), there are so many distractions. So this should be an interesting test of my ability to block out all of that "stuff" and focus on my yoga.

Peace,
Caree

No comments: