Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Is Good

Hello everyone. I have missed you all as I have been suspended with the flu. It has given me double pleasure to eat right - every orange or apple or strawberry has sustained me. My sickness has been interesting as I crave for a bowl of tomatoes. I have made great soups, cream of mushroom and chicken noodle (not from the can...but from scratch). I have been coughing my nights away...very sad...but when daylight comes, with the songs of the birds, the chattering of the squirrels and oh my, when I see the sun rising...I am renewed. For this new day, another renewal, I drop to my knees in thanks.

I am so blessed, in the midst of a bad time...it's not a big deal...not life threatening...but a kink for sure. One neat thing is I have my full breath. I can work through a lot of stuff, when I have my full breath. From bottom to top, it is so soothing...so wonderful...so supportive. Life is good amidst my coughs. I am over the hump...7 days. I expect to share at least one class, with you, Debra's on Thursday morning then alas I am off to St Thomas for a week. The sun will cap my return to health. But I will be thinking of all of you then too. It's an exciting time.

Kandi Austin

No comments: